Unanswered: Access VBA and PDF

I am trying to use VBA in Access 97 and with Acrobat 5.0 to output reports to a PDF format. Basically I'm looking at the simplest way of doing this. I have looked at changing the default printer to Distiller but this is complex (to me) and I'll like to be able to run a report and have a PDF automatically created with the name of the report. This way I don't have to give a filename and a destination its just done through VBA.

I'm not sure how easy this is, but it can't be that hard and I'm sure I'm not the first person trying to do this.

Any help would be much apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alphs

Quote Originally Posted by alphs
    I am trying to use VBA in Access 97 and with Acrobat 5.0 to output reports to a PDF format. Basically I'm looking at the simplest way of doing this. I have looked at changing the default printer to Distiller but this is complex (to me) and I'll like to be able to run a report and have a PDF automatically created with the name of the report. This way I don't have to give a filename and a destination its just done through VBA.

I'm not sure how easy this is, but it can't be that hard and I'm sure I'm not the first person trying to do this.

Any help would be much apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alphs
    Do a search for CutePDF ... It installs a printer driver on your machine ...

P.S. I've posted on this subject in this forum before ... Recently to boot. I believe the link is in one of those posts.