Good and bad about the new [code] "view".

I think it is definetly an improvement to get the code displayed indented/"emphasized" and structured as it is now.

However, when (often, useful forums..! :-) ) - when I want to copy a posting to save locally in a text file (I use TreePad to store and structure code examples) , ther is now seemingly no practical way to copy the whole posting, let alone the whole thread...
    What about including a couple of default links at the bottom of each post: copy post, copy thread (to clipboard, as plain text, inclucing tabs etc. for code sections, AND the URL too, would be perfect)? That would be soo great .

Quote Originally Posted by kedaniel
    I think it is definetly an improvement to get the code displayed indented/"emphasized" and structured as it is now.

However, when (often, useful forums..! :-) ) - when I want to copy a posting to save locally in a text file (I use TreePad to store and structure code examples) , ther is now seemingly no practical way to copy the whole posting, let alone the whole thread...
    What about including a couple of default links at the bottom of each post: copy post, copy thread (to clipboard, as plain text, inclucing tabs etc. for code sections, AND the URL too, would be perfect)? That would be soo great .
    GOOD IDEA! Especially when I post code that tends to get a little "wide" how can you select it???
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...