Question Unanswered: Hide page numbers

I have created buttons I use to go from one page to the next at the bottom of my form. I use page breaks in my form to number the pages. How would I write code to make the page button invisible while I am on that current page?? Where would I enter my code? (I was thinking in the OnCurrent of the form?)

Michael
    Gotta to do some code

Question

Anyone?
    We have a Salesman form that they fill out. It would make it a lot easier if I could figure this one out!!

Thanks in advance!
    Michael
    Gotta to do some code

This may not be what you are looking for but this is I how I do muti page forms and this would easily take care of your page number.

Firstly, I don't use multi page forms. Instead, my page 2 and page 3 etc are different forms that are opened by a macro attached to the label "next page" and "previous page"

For page number I have just have a label that says Page 3 and so on.

A simple SetValue macro action for .visible property will take care of that.

In a macro the Item for the Setvalue will be

[Forms]![SalesmansForm]![Label123].visible and the Expression will be

No

Using Yes on another macro will make it visible again

If you want print all the forms then a macro opens form 1 and prints and then closes form 1 and then opens form 2 and prints and then closes form 2 and so on.

Mike

Somehow there has to be a way to make the buttonm disappear while I am at the certai page break?

Any help would be great!

Michael
    Gotta to do some code