Question Unanswered: Calling stored procedure with dbexpress

When I try calling a stored procedure from dbExpress(C++ Builder, Kylix), I get the next error:
    "[IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0110E Invalid output or indicator buffer specified. SQLSTATE=22002."
    under these conditions:
    -if the procedure has out/inout paramenters;
    -if one of the out/inout parameters is null.

Systems are :
    DB2 UDB Express edition, version 8.1.2 (Client on WinXP, and Linux- Server on Linux).

If the procedure has no inout/out parameters or none are null, it executes just fine.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

Provided Answers: 5
    I am not sure if this is the same problem that we have encountered. (I am the DBA; the programmers use Borland dbExpress.) We had similar issues calling SPs with parameters. What seemed to work was having the schema of the SP the same as the user logged in to DB2. Luckily we designed the application to use a single DB2 signin and then have a user signin to the app, using our tables for authentication.

HTH

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ARWinner
    I am not sure if this is the same problem that we have encountered. (I am the DBA; the programmers use Borland dbExpress.) We had similar issues calling SPs with parameters. What seemed to work was having the schema of the SP the same as the user logged in to DB2. Luckily we designed the application to use a single DB2 signin and then have a user signin to the app, using our tables for authentication.

HTH

Andy
    My application connects to db2 using user db2inst, and all stored procedures are in schema db2inst. Only one user is needed for the application, and this is db2inst. Thanks anyway.