Unanswered: Multiple Queries for a report

I am having a big time problem.

I am basically trying to get multiple reports into one report but broken up into multiple sections. The problem is that the detail section doesn't seem to handle multiple queries without using VBA and unbound text boxes which I am really not that proficient in using.

I tried to write the SQL in VBA and have it redirect the output but the results don't match the numbers my queries run by themselves, which are accurate.

There are eight different queries I am using to get all the information together and I am not sure how to just call the queries and redirect the portions to the the appropriate fields...or if I should be doing it at all for that matter.

If anyone has any thoughts I would be appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by HomersDonut
    I am having a big time problem.

I am basically trying to get multiple reports into one report but broken up into multiple sections. The problem is that the detail section doesn't seem to handle multiple queries without using VBA and unbound text boxes which I am really not that proficient in using.

I tried to write the SQL in VBA and have it redirect the output but the results don't match the numbers my queries run by themselves, which are accurate.

There are eight different queries I am using to get all the information together and I am not sure how to just call the queries and redirect the portions to the the appropriate fields...or if I should be doing it at all for that matter.

If anyone has any thoughts I would be appreciative.
    Well how about subreports?

As for the queries ... Is the data being retrieved for basically a single report? Is it somehow related? Or is it completely unrelated?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...