Smile Unanswered: Can I run a PHP script without apache ?

I want to make an html file to present some information and to link with some applications on some pcs, the problem is that I'm trying to include some PHP scripts but the other machines are not running apache or other web server. Is there any way to do this without installing the apache web server ???
    If my question is much stupid please excuse me, i'm a newbie on this matter.

Camilo
    Santiago-Chile

You can run it without apache, though I think it sounds like you need it.

You can run it from the command line.

Cool

Why not make the PHP script, and post it on the machine that has Apache+PHP already installed, and have the other two machines connect to the server machine through localhost to run the script?
    DigiOz Multimedia
    http://www.digioz.com

Originally posted by crojicek
    the problem is that I'm trying to include some PHP scripts
    If you want to include php script in html file, then you must have to name it as "abc.PHP" where abc is your file name, and you have to install web server for php to run this file.

I am not clear with your problem. So am guessing like this.
    If you have to run a php script whic h resides in your machine then u have to install a web server like apache or IIS and php to run the php script. I you are calling a file from some other machine having apache or IIS(any webserver with php installed) the you can include this file by calling this into you html file as a iframe. The iframe will let you include the php file. <iframe src="http://servername/file.php" with="" height=""></iframe>
    This should solve you issue
    if you still have doubt then please elabrate ur situation little more.

Regards
    Rajesh