Unanswered: No Access Log On Screen

I can't access many of the features in my database because Access views me as a user and not the admin. There's no log on screen anymore so I can't give it my userid or password. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

is this a secured mdb? if so are you opening the mdb through the correct mdw?

There's only one .mdw file in the same directory as the Access database so I don't think it's looking at any other mdw files. Is there a way that I can make sure it's pulling from this one even though I'm not recognized as the administrator?

how are you accessing the database. Are you accessing it through the shortcut? When you are in the database, press CTRL+G and type the following in the immediate window.
    ?currentuser - gives the username
    ?syscmd(13) - gives the workgroup info.

Yes, it was pointing to another workgroup on my hard drive and I've just been told how to redirect it. Thanks for your help!

The location of the mdw file in relation to the mdb file does not matter.

You are joined to a default mdw file that access will always use unless instructed otherwise. You can change the default mdw by using the Access Workgroup Administrator program. You can instruct access to use a specific mdw to open an mdb by using the /wrkgrp switch in the command line of a shortcut.