Unanswered: Paradox Error

Anyone know what the following error is created by, or how to fix it:

Unexpected Condition GP 0000 at Paradox:03:69e5:

This is in paradox 4.0.

Start paradox from

start|run

with

paradox.exe -extk 3096

This error is almost certainly caused by a corrupt table. The TUTILITY utility (or our ChimneySweep(R) product, http://www.sundialservices.com/products/chimneysweep) can be used to correct these problems.

As a previous poster mentioned, Paradox can experience strange problems when the available memory on your computer is more than 16MB. (Odd though it seems, at one time 16MB was a huge amount of memory!) (The -extk command-line parameter, suggested previously, cobbles around this issue.) It can also have problems if you have a disk drive more than (gasp!) 2GB; also an unheard-of capacity at the time Paradox-for-DOS was designed.

As a general rule, I suggest that if you're still dependent upon a Paradox-for-DOS application, it is high time that you investigate replacing this app with a new one built for Paradox-for-Windows. Believe me, I do not make this advice casually. I mean precisely what I say, and understand fully the implications of it.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com

Thanks for the information. Actually I'm in the process of writing a new database app using Delphi, with the intention of upgrading to a client/server database, but we are still using the current pdox 4.0 application for a few of the processes.