Unanswered: OLAP on Domain Controller

I have a problem with OLAP running on a Server that is domain controller, the problems is that after the Server was promoted to Domain controller, all users are allowed to see all databases and cubes, I did the same test on another server and found same problem after upgrading to domain controller.

I already tried demoting the server as domain controller to member server, but did not work.

Anyone knows how to revert this thanks,

Ronnet

Somebody can Help with this

Somebody can Help with this

Help with this problem

I still dont know how to fix the problem, anyone have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnetp
    I have a problem with OLAP running on a Server that is domain controller, the problems is that after the Server was promoted to Domain controller, all users are allowed to see all databases and cubes, I did the same test on another server and found same problem after upgrading to domain controller.

I already tried demoting the server as domain controller to member server, but did not work.

Anyone knows how to revert this thanks,

Ronnet

when you say but did not work, what did not work?
    you couldnt demote the dc or you couldnt stop the sql issue

as an mct, i load sql and analysis services on dc's all the time and have never had an issue like the one that you describe. check your groups and permissions in your group and securtiy administrator an a services.