View Poll Results: Do you like the new forum look?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its goooood

5 71.43%
  • No, it sucks

2 28.57%

Who likes the new look...

Vote: I like it

BTW: who actually changed it?? Never seen any of the new powers that be since paul...

Please make it a useful poll. Things are not black or white.

I would say that many of the new features are interesting, but I do not want to loose what was good before, PLUS the colors are very wrong.

So, I cannot say it is great, but don't want to say it sucks either...
    Possible to give 5 shades of grey or something? (better/more options)

Earlier I hung around posting a bit now and then simply because I liked to hang in here, but now I just close and log off once I have done the critical things.

I think the dbforums guys are making a serious mistake if they either disregard or are incompetent in relevant phychological aspects, "happy" versus "boring" etc. If this was not an issue with the old colors, why not at least stick to them until an improvement is certain?

I wonder if the usage statistics have been affected since the change (how long people are logged in, for example, not only how much they are posting)? And is there any change in how active the key participants have been since the change (the gurus etc.)?

At least get the "who's online" back on top!... All the time it is out of sight, I loose a significant bit of the sense of this also being a social place.

Daniel.

I find it more difficult now to do what I ordinarily do: visit periodically, view new posts, reply to some, and then mark all forums read before leaving.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com

Smile Hi. I like it.

I haven't visited since February but I really like the new look. I especially like the fact that it renders perfectly in Konqueror. It's smooth and sleek. Very slick. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardo
    I haven't visited since February but I really like the new look. I especially like the fact that it renders perfectly in Konqueror. It's smooth and sleek. Very slick. Kudos.
    Yes, technically it is not bad, Works fine with Mozilla Firefox as well, other than the print/print preview function , which fragments/scatters the ads all over the place, so I have to do printouts/PDF's in IE...

Daniel.