Exclamation Unanswered: Linking Subforms

I'm currently working on a database for my Yr12 IT and am having trouble getting it to do what I want.

At the heart of it are Students, Results, and Classes tables, linked in a one-to-many-to-one relationship, using a StudentID, ClassID, and both the corresponding fields in the students table as primary keys.

The aim is to be able to create one form which allows the user to select a particular class, and then enter the student's details (either a new student, or to select a past one) - with the ability to enter the results for each student at a later date.

The results need to be unique for each student, for each new class.

As far as I can see, the structure that I have should work, but I'm having trouble testing it as I'm having difficulties setting up the subforms correctly. I think that I need to have both the students and results fields in seperate subforms, within a classes form, but I am unable to link them to each other.

Can anyone see how I could do this? Or do I need to go about it differently?
    (Assuming what I've said makes any sense )

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated,
    (My school email is 1876@faith.sa.edu.au)

Thanks

Talking False Alarm

Well, I found a way around it in the end. Not sure how (or if) I can delete the thread, so I suppose it stays.