Unanswered: Easy Report Formating Issue

I have a report with the column headings in the report header and all of my row headings and queried information in the detail section. All of the data fits onto 1 page but when I go to the bottom and select the next page its blank, followed by the same data that's in the first page obiously less the report header stuff. How can I keep this report to just one page? Thanks!

Look at resizing your report, or adjusting your page layout ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

I resized it and the blank page went away. Now everytime I click to the next page I get the same report. Is this still a sizing issue or is there something else I should look at?

You basically get the same report twice? Is that what you are saying?

If that is the case then there is a relationship problem somewhere. I had a report do that to me once and it was because of how I set up the report or because of a relationship between my tables/queries. I dont remember if I fixed the problem or if I just got rid of the report sorry... I will try to remember if this is the case.

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

I am actually getting 1754 of the same reports which happens to be the same number of rows that are in the table created by the query that is attached to the report. That might give a clue?

Do you know how to create a picture of your screen? If so could you put your report in design view for me and then make a picture of your screen (hint: press Prt Scr [print screen], then open ms paint or another pic editor and goto edit>paste, save it and attach it here.) Might want to cut it so it isnt so large...

JS

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs

I can't find the print screen. I think if I play with it long enough it should work. Thank you for your help this time and in the past.

Not a problem... the Print Screen button should be to the right of your F1-12 buttons. (close to scroll lock and pause/break) it may also say SysRq on it)

JS

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs