Unanswered: PDA and MS Access

I am a new user. I am not very familiar with PDA's. However, we have developed a program in MS Access that we want to use on a PDA. Do any support MS Access or can Access be used on any PDA? We are using Visual Studio Tools which generates a runtime version of Access but is only usable on Win 2000 and XP. Any advice? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spi2508
    I am a new user. I am not very familiar with PDA's. However, we have developed a program in MS Access that we want to use on a PDA. Do any support MS Access or can Access be used on any PDA? We are using Visual Studio Tools which generates a runtime version of Access but is only usable on Win 2000 and XP. Any advice? Thanks!
    I'm not real familiar with PDA's either, but I have a Pocket PC and I know I can take an Access .mdb file and copy it to the PDA through ActiveSync and it converts it to a .cdb file which will work on the PDA. It will pretty much throw away everything but the data tables. You will have to build the "front end" using a PDA-specific program. There are several out there, such as Sprint DB...
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...log=1&review=1