Wink destination of email sender

Dear frineds,
    i don't know where to place my question ??

But, i need to find out its ans from your help .

My quest is as under.

Mostly all URL provides free E-mail account services.
    I want to know that , when we receive any email from any user.
    How can we come to know his destination i.e. Location of sender ????

Can any Body suggest me where to find out it's solution.

Arrow

i don't know where to place my question ??
    Mostly all URL provides free E-mail account services.
    I want to know that , when we receive any email from any user.
    How can we come to know his destination i.e. Location of sender ????
    This is a collection of database forums, not really the place for this kind of questions, but try the Chit Chat forum, maybe someone there can advice you on another email-oriented forum on the internet.

Anyway, I assume you mean "most hosting providers" (URL is just the name of any link: Uniform Recource Locator, what is up in your address bar, which actually most often the names of the organisation is given as the domain name of the hosting provider... Yes, a bit confusing :-) )
    You also mean "his origin" (not destination). Did you know that in many webmail and email client programs have the option of displaying the whole email HEADER? There you find (technical, I am afraid) both the sender's IP address (the number of the computer, which may change/not reliable), and the path the email has gone through before reaching you. This includes domain names, which gives a clue sometimes. The domain name in the end of the path closest to the IP address may reflect the sender's domain, but often simply which Internet Service Provider he is using when sending that particular email. There are services on the net where you can find out who "owns" an IP address.

Daniel.