Unanswered: Highlight Selected row on a Continuous Form

How do I highlight the Entire Row of a Continuous Form
    when the row is selected.
    What I want is something simillar to what happens in Datasheet View.
    When the Record is selected via the Record selector, the complete row is highlighted.

Thanks for Any Ideas

P.S. Using Access2000

On the left side of a form there is a record selector. Clicking on the record selector "Button" will select that entire row. If you're referring to some way to do this programmamatically, read on..

There may be a way to highlight a record programmamatically but i do not know of the way.

An alternative could be to read in the primary key values of that record and then do what you want to do with the record. i.e. delete record etc.

List boxes can be programmamatically selected and the entire row appears highlighted. the drawback (of course) is that you cannot directly edit values in a list box.

What about a half way solution

On a couple of my continuous form I have all the writing turn a different colour but it is only for a couple of fields. Actually it happens when a date is clicked on.

What I have is two sets of fields and either one can be null (IIF) depending on an entry in another field. In my case this is for the date.

So I have two fields that can display May 17, 2004.

On the form both fields are made to exactly overlay each other and one has the forecolour as black and the other has red. The background for both fields is set to transparent. When the calendar opens then by default the field with black forecolour is not null thus all the dates appear black. But when a date is clicked on and entry is made in another field and that results in the field with black writing becoming null and the one with red writing not null.

Mike

Pictures on Continuous subForm

Hello!

I'm trying to make a Continuous subForm that shows articles in a database.
    Every article has an image that I want to display. The path to the picture is
    stored in a field in the article table. I have tried to write code to do so, but only the first article picture is showing in every article row. How can I fix that?

Sincerly, Richard

Pictures on Continuous subForm

Hello!

I'm trying to make a Continuous subForm that shows articles in a database.
    Every article has an image that I want to display. The path to the picture is
    stored in a field in the article table. I have tried to write code to do so, but only the first article picture is showing in every article row. How can I fix that?

Sincerly, Richard