Unanswered: Running a query in form layout?

I need to set up a query with parameter criteria so that it is in a form interface, with input boxes for the parameter criteria and then a 'Search' button which will run the query according to the criteria entered into the boxes.

Also, I have two parameter criteria, and I need a combo box set up on my main page so that the user can select either a menu from the list to complete the Seasons parameter query, or click a button to run the query according to all current items; not both. How to do this simply, and what to put under the criteria boxes in Query Design View?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by graceadair
    I need to set up a query with parameter criteria so that it is in a form interface, with input boxes for the parameter criteria and then a 'Search' button which will run the query according to the criteria entered into the boxes.

Also, I have two parameter criteria, and I need a combo box set up on my main page so that the user can select either a menu from the list to complete the Seasons parameter query, or click a button to run the query according to all current items; not both. How to do this simply, and what to put under the criteria boxes in Query Design View?
    Hi again graceadair...
    Check below, I attached a sample of a form to search the criteria for a report for you. Just look at it and go behind the scenes to see the code. Only code attached was to the CommandButtons which Open the report, Clear the ComboBox search criteria and Close to close the program. Hope this helps you out some.

have a nice one,
    Bud
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thankyou!!

Thanks so much for your help, the db looks great.

I really appreciate all your time and effort.

Have a nice day.

- Grace

Quote Originally Posted by graceadair
    Thanks so much for your help, the db looks great.

I really appreciate all your time and effort.

Have a nice day.

- Grace
    You're very welcome....see ya next time and have a great day
    Bud