Thread: Query

Unanswered: Query

I have 3 table in my database. tblM, tblI, and tblS. I'm trying to run the query that will give me the following results.

TimeFrame #MotherScreend #MotherEnroll #InfantEnroll Pending Inelig

Pending is when Infant is there but not yet enrolled.

I have try to join all three table but didn't get right result. I have attached the db. I'm sure sm1 can help me get the right result.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

The first thing I would ask is are the '#' in the fieldname? If so you may want to try replacing that with ID. Special characters always seem to give trouble.

Another thing is... you might want to check your database for normalization.

Normalization Document

Hope that helps... also if you could explain your problem a bit more I might be able to help with that.

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

# is not in the field name. I need to create reports that will give me total "TotalNumberMotherScreened, TotalNumberMotherEnrolled, TotalNumberInfantEnrolled, Pending and Inelig.

I have attached the image of how i want my reports to be .

I have been completely unable to figure out anything in your database :-/. Can you give some more details maybe? I think I know what you are wanting to do but your database is kinda confusing.

Have you tried creating the report yourself? If so please include it in your sample database.

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

I have attached the db with 2 sample reports. I was able to create two different queries and then create 2 reports. But i still need reports where i will have all the information from other 2 reports. (Look at the RptSample) in the database