Question Unanswered: Invalid operator for data type. Operator equals boolean AND, type equals datetime.

I am getting a error message saying: Invalid operator for data type. Operator equals boolean AND, type equals datetime.

I traced the pointer to @gdo and @gd, they are both dates!

INSERT INTO AdminAlerts values (CURRENT_USER, 'UPDATE', getDate(), @biui, 'Updated booking, ID of booking updated: ' & @biui & ', Booking date and time before/after update: ' & @gdo & '/' & @gd & ', Room number before/after update: ' & @rno & '/' & @rn & ' and Customer ID before/after update: ' & @cio & '/' & @ci)

If I cut that two dates out it works fine.
    Could someone tell me the syntax to include a date in a string

Another trouble, Now I also figure even I cancel the date variable out, I also get the Syntax error trying to convert varchar 'blah blah blah' into an int column.

INSERT INTO AdminAlerts values (CURRENT_USER, 'UPDATE', getDate(), @biui, 'Updated booking, ID of booking updated: ' & @biui & ', Booking date and time before/after update: ' & @gdo & '/' & @gd & ', Room number before/after update: ' & @rno & '/' & @rn & ' and Customer ID before/after update: ' & @cio & '/' & @ci)

I means the & @biui & between Strings. @biui, @rno, @rn are all int

Can someone give me some help pls?

If I see it right you want to convert date and int into string. Try CAST or CONVERT, and use '+' to concatenate strings instead of '&' which is bitwise AND operation.
    Last edited by MST78; 05-18-04 at 06:04.

Thanks!
    It Works great!!

I have created a procedure which display all the record in a table.
    How can I execute that in Access please? (I mean show the table in access)