Smile Unanswered: Switchboard Macro

I've created three switchboards via Switchboard Manager and on one of them (not the default), I want to add some macros to open forms in Read-Only mode as well as having the automatically generated buttons. However, at the moment (ever optimistic) if I add macros to one switchboard, they appear on the others. Is there a way I can have macros on just one of them? I would really appreciate any help!!!! Thanks.

You are totaly using the switchboards the way they shouldnt be used...

Anyway you could do something "on Current" to check the switchboards title for the one you need and Make the buttons visible/invisble as needed. But why not incorporate the needed buttons in the regular switchboards?

Regards

Thanks Namliam! Why do you suggest that I am using the switchboards in the wrong way. Would it be better if I created them another way?

Regards

Switchboards are Switchboards and should be that and only that...
    That is to say, A switchboard is a "default" looking menu structure with buttons on it based on a table. These buttons are then hidden/shown as needed.
    There in actuality is only 1 form, thus if you need an additional button on 1 menu where you have 10 in the menu structure (which is contained within the switchboard table) you will actually need to have the button on all menus hidden, except for the one you need it on....

Suppose from that point on you would need an additional button specific to each menu, thus you would have 10 ! buttons each hidding and showing as needed. Create a major pain! and an awfull lot of overhead you dont need.

Do you now get what i mean?

Regards