Unanswered: Access report error

I have several complex reports set to print in snapshot format. Intermittently, there is a single line in the detail section which is divided between two pages so that the top of the entire line is on one page and the bottom of the line is on another making the line unreadable. I have gone over the alignment and made all controls on the same line the same size. I tried changing the option on the labels and textboxes to "size to fit" as suggested by a member when I initially posted the problem. The problem can be fixed by going to page setup and changing the top or bottom margin for an individual report but because the report has a variable size this does not fix the problem for all reports. The reports all have report headers, page headers, detail sections, page footer, report footer. I searched the knowledge base and cannot find a description of this problem. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have a large number of people using the database and changing the page setup when the report is printed incorrectly won't work as a long term solution.

In the group by in the report sections select the keep together option.
    KC

Keep Together is selected. I wouldn't mind if the whole line were moved to the next page. This is a snapshot report and what happens is that one line of text is split vertically between two pages rather than the whole line going to the next page. This creates two unreadable lines of text rather than one readable line.