Exclamation Unanswered: Urgently Need Help- Report Problem

Hi, i need serious help with something that i have been trying to work out all day. I hava a report that when opened displays the image path of a picture, but then from the image path i need an image frame to display the image itself. I know this is posible because someone gave me some script for a form and it worked lovely, had the file path and thn the image could get displayed in an image frame.

Any help would really help as this is urgent work that needs to be handed in within a few days!

Thankyou

Can ne body help?

In VB on the On Active Event put this in.

Reports!Sales!Image1.Picture = "c:\image.jpg" or

Reports!Sales!Image1.Picture = rst.Test!ImageURL

I think that is what you have to do. I did it about 20 databases ago. Hope that helps.

Thanks

ill have ago Thanks greatly appreciated!

Sorry

Sorry i feel like a complete idiot asking this, but i dont know VBA very well so i was wondering if you could write some script that could do it? Im really sorry bu i would really appreciate this. The report is called Card the image path text box is called Photo and i have an Image Frame called ImageFrame

Please could you do this

Again i feel stupid for asking this but im only 15 lol
    This would be a great help

Sorry for asking

Jamie

Well I can not do that I do not know the data connection strings or the table names or how you are getting the file paths.

Copy and paste this code in the on open event of your report. See if that works.

Me![Image Frame].Picture = Me!Photo