Question Unanswered: Combining IF statements

Hello all,

I've been unable to incorporate these two IF statements,

=IF('Step 1'!B7>10,IF(ISERROR(ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)), "NA", ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)*'Step 1'!D10),
    IF(('Step 4'!L15 = "NA"), "NA",), IF(ISERROR(ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)), "NA", ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)))

and

=IF(('Step 4'!L15 = "NA"), "NA",)

Is there anybody out there who can help me bring these two statements into one. They each work individually, but I can't get them together. I continue to have trouble with the parenthesis.

If possible I'd like to include a range of cells instead of just 1. For example, instead of L15 is it possible to use something like:

=IF(('Step 4'!L15:L18 = "NA"), "NA",)

Thanks for any help I can get

Question

I had made a mistake in my first post, the two sections of code I would like integrated are:

=IF('Step 1'!B7>10,IF(ISERROR(ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)), "NA", ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)*'Step 1'!D10), IF(ISERROR(ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)), "NA", ROUNDUP(MAX(L15:L18), 2)))

AND

=IF(('Step 4'!L15 = "NA"), "NA")

Hope this helps clarifies things a bit.

Thanks

To answer the latter part of your question...

I'm not sure how you're trying to integrate the two formulas. Where you're trying to nest one formula into the other formula. Nesting IF statements in a single cell can get confusing fast, so just take your time and make sure the nesting is correct and count the parenthesis, open & closed. If it helps with complicated nested IF formulas, write out all the separate IF statements on paper then use that as a guide as you type the formula into Excel.

As for the Range question...
    There might be a better way to do this, but you could incorporate OR and AND inside the IF formula. For example, =IF(OR(Step4!L15="NA",Step4!L16="NA",Step4!L17="NA ",Step4!L18="NA"),"NA",(whatever it is you want to do when *none* of these cells = "NA").

Substitute AND for OR if *all* the cells you're interested in need to meet the conditions.