SwisSQL- SQLOne API - Multi-Dialect SQL parser and conversion API
SwisSQL- SQLOne API
AdventNet SwisSQL offers ‘SQLOne API’ a multi-dialect SQL parser and conversion engine. SQLOne API enables applications to work with multiple databases without the need to port proprietary SQL Queries from one database to another. The API libarary is very simple to use and requires minimal change to the existing application to make it portable across databases. SQLOne API supports Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, PostgreSQL, MySQL SQL and ANSI-SQL SQL dialects.
SQLOne API is available in two flavors Java/J2EE Edition for Java based applications and .NET Edition for .NET, C#, VB, VC++ based applications. The Java API also provides a virtual JDBC API wrapper interface that acts as a bridge between RDBMS vendors' JDBC driver and end user application to seamlessly convert SQLs.
Features and Benefits:
* Multi-Dialect SQL parser can parse any SQL Dialect including SQL-99, SQL-92, Oracle, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, MS SQL Server, MySQL and PostgresSQL.
* Support for both DDL and DML statements which include Select, Update, Insert, Create, Alter and Delete, Drop statements.
* High Performance SQL conversion.
* Minimal change to the applications and shorter cycle to ship multi-database applications.
* Low memory footprint
* SQL Object model for advanced users
* "Write SQL Once, Run Any Database™"
SwisSQL-SQLOne API is available for 30 days free evaluation along with free support. You can download the product from http://www.swissql.com.