Unanswered: General Report Question

I have a report that contain two sub-reports. When I launch the main report I see the other two report before I see the finished main report. After I am done looking at the main report, i have to close it and the two other reports. Is there a way to just have the main report show without having to launch and or close the other two reports? Thanks.

I take it the two sub reports arent imbedded into the main report?

Also how are these reports being opened?
    Are you wanting to open the main report then the little ones come up, then when you close the main report the little ones go away?

Let me know,
    JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

Yes the two sub reports are imbedded the main report. The two sub reports are opened with macros. The macro deletes and table, a query makes a new table and the report is based on that table. The main report is called from the switchboard. Once I press that button I see the first sub report being created then the second and finally the main report. What I would like is not to see the two sub report being created, just the final report.

Hrm... since you are using a switchboard to do it... I dont know of a way. If you were using a form you had created with a button you could probably make it work properly by putting the code in all the right places, but I have never used MS switchboards very much so I wouldnt know how :-/ Sorry.

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs